The University of Ghana (UG) is excited to announce the Fondazione Edu Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to highly motivated and deserving students who wish to pursue their higher education at University of Ghana (UG).
The scholarship will cover tuition and other related expenses for the duration of the degree program.
In this guide, we will provide information on the eligibility criteria, application deadline and the steps required to apply for the Fondazione Edu Scholarship at the University of Ghana (UG).
We encourage all interested students to read through the information carefully and apply if they meet the requirements.
This is a great opportunity to receive financial aid and achieve your academic goals.
According to the The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) of University of Ghana (UG) located Main Campus behind the College Basic and opposite CEGENSA, deadline for the 2022/2023 Fondazione Edu Scholarship is Wednesday, 9th February, 2023 at 2:00pm
- Are a Level 100 regular student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots)
How to Apply:
To get started with the application for the University of Ghana (UG) Fondazione Edu Scholarship:
You are required to visit the UG website: http://www.ug.edu.gh.
Click on: Admission; then Financial Aid/ Fondazione Edu Scholarship.
Read the eligibility page and complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. With the required essays.
In addition, applicants are required to PRINT OUT A HARDCOPY of the preview of the completed online form with all the relevant supporting documentations and submit it to the Students Financial Aid Office on or before the deadline.
Supporting documents includes:
- A copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades)
- Letters of recommendation
- Birth Certificates of Siblings
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- Supporting need documents and any other documents that you believe will assist in the processing of your application.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email: [email protected]