The University of Ghana (UG) is pleased to offer the Educational Pathways International Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This scholarship is open to international and local students who wish to pursue their higher education at university.
The scholarship will provide financial assistance to cover tuition and other related expenses for the duration of the degree program.
It is a great opportunity for international students who are looking for a chance to study in a world-class institution.
In this article, we will provide information on the eligibility criteria, application deadline and the steps required to apply for the Educational Pathways International Scholarship at University of Ghana.
We encourage all interested international students to read through the information carefully and apply if they meet the requirements.
This scholarship will give you a chance to further your education while studying in one of the most prestigious universities in Africa.
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) of University of Ghana (UG), deadline for the 2022/2023 Educational Pathways International Scholarship is Monday, 6th February 2023.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a Level 100 regular student.
- Reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational-related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and, success in other pursuits).
- Obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are a Level 200 continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or a female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- Confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- Medical students both Level 100 and continuing (CGPA 3.5) are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
To get started with the application for the University of Ghana (UG) Educational Pathways International Scholarship:
You are required to visit the UG website: http://www.ug.edu.gh.
Click on: Admission; then Financial Aid/ EPI Scholarship.
Read the eligibility page and complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. With the required essays.
In addition, applicants are required to PRINT OUT A HARDCOPY of the preview of the completed online form with all the relevant supporting documentations and submit it to the Students Financial Aid Office on or before the deadline.
Supporting documents includes:
- A copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades)
- Letters of recommendation
- Birth Certificates of Siblings
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- Supporting need documents and any other documents that you believe will assist in the processing of your application.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email: [email protected]